Last updated: February 6, 2023
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect or receive the following categories of information. Not all categories may be collected received about every individual:
Personal identifiers: such as first and last name, email address, physical address
Device and online identifiers: Account login information, your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the website by or through a mobile device. Purchase and transaction history information, communication details such as the content of emails, text messages, or chat communications may also be collected.
What we do with your personal information?
We may use the information that we collect for a number of purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the website.
- To contact you by email, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To help to ensure security and integrity and prevent fraud
- To undertake in activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or devices and to improve, upgrade, or enhance them
- To debug and to identify and repair errors
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
- To conduct research and development, including undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
- To fulfill our legal functions or obligations
Who do we disclose information to?
We are careful to disclose your personal information in ways that respect your privacy and only as described in this policy. We view you as a valued customer, not a product, and we do not sell or rent your personal information to others.
We may share and disclose your personal information to other third parties in the following circumstances:
- To an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business.
- Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Portions of our website are hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the electronic commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. Shopify stores your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Shopify may store your credit card data using the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Like other e-commerce websites, we use 'cookies' and other technologies to collect information and enhance features and functionality. Cookies are small bits of information that are stored on your computer by your web browser. They do allow us to do things like keep items in your shopping cart between visits or provide you with a more personalized experience.
How we protect your information?
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We use reasonable information security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your data protection rights & choices
You have the following rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under 'How to contact us' heading below. You can correct many of the details in your account by logging in to your account.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the marketing e-mails we send you. Alternatively, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your complete name, e-mail address and mailing address. Note that it may take up to three business days to remove you from our marketing lists and after this point you may still receive customer service related communications from us.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Our services are intended for users at or above the age of majority in your state or province of residence. We will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from persons that we know to be under the age of majority. In addition, we will delete any information in our database that we know originates from a child under the age of majority.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
We will post the date our Notice was last updated at the top of the Privacy Notice.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of your personal information, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by contacting us at: